seige.digital is specialized in the conception and implementation of digital projects for cultural institutions, art, research and science. In the course of many projects and professional experience we have specialized in the following areas:
- Conception and implementation of digital projects for cultural institutions such as museums and libraries.
- Data analysis and visualization.
- Digital library infrastructure and library management systems.
- Conception of search engine systems for cultural institutions.
- Implementation of individual software solutions for research questions and teaching.
- Customized multimedia solutions for exhibitions in museums and galleries.
- Implementation of services and applications based on the International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF).
- Using, developing and publishing Open Data and Open Source Software.
- Design and implementation of software for the Digital Humanities.
- Design and implementation of custom hardware (IoT, Raspberry PI, Arduino, ESP8266/NodeMCU, Atmel AVR, TTL/CMOS and many more).
Leander Seige studied media art and computer science in Leipzig. In 1989 he wrote his first computer program. Since about 1998 he has worked freelance with various partners on many different projects for the creative use of information technologies. Today, Leander Seige works full-time as a department head for digital services at the University Library of Leipzig.
Susanne Seige studied German language and literature and art history (MA), but can also look back on many years of professional experience as an account manager in tax consultancies and is still working full-time in this field.