The International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) is a set of API standards that enables a comfortable and interoperable way to present digital images of cultural objects. This enables the effortless integration of digitized material into research environments, virtual exhibitions, innovative apps and services. The International Image Interoperability Framework is developed and used by a large community of the most renowned international institutions. The IIIF can be found on https://iiif.io.
We have been actively involved with IIIF for several years, operate an own IIIF infrastructure and we have developed several web applications based on IIIF. We would be happy to support your institution in implementing IIIF services or applications.
Current IIIF-related projects: detektIIIF, StrollView and IIIFCloud.
Our services include in particular
- Consultation on the implementation of IIIF.
- Strategic planning of the implementation of IIIF services.
- Development of workflows and infrastructure for data conversion.
- Development of IIIF-compatible applications.
- Operation and hosting of IIIF servers.
You would like to learn more about IIIF or discuss project ideas with us?
Get in contact with us!